Your business has improved with time…so should your website.
A good redesign is not about adding pretty new graphics and flashy “window dressings”—a good redesign corrects usability issues, improves user experience, and brings in more customers.
Why REdesign your website?
- Focus your message—”Better writing is probably the single most important improvement you can make to your site” Web Guru Jakob Nielsen.
- Comply with new website standards—A website based on the newest open-source content management systems costs less, is easier to maintain, and works better.
- Accommodate tablets and mobile devices—Create a responsive website that looks good and works on the latest tablets and mobile devices.
- Reach more people—Incorporate social media to broaden your audience and your customer base.
- Improve usability and user experience—Correct issues that cause “user failures” and reap significant Return On Investment.
ROI on Usability Redesigns: Development projects should spend 10% of their budget on usability. Following a usability redesign, websites increase desired metrics by 135% on average. Jakob Nielsen, Ph.D.